Friday, September 7, 2012

My latest interview w/ Joyce Strand of "Strand's Simply Tips"

Q What do you like to do in your non-work, aka, spare time?
In theory I write with any and all of my spare time. But in reality, I love watching movies and sports, and the weekend beverage with my compatriots.
Q Are there any other genres you can imagine yourself writing in?
I don’t think I am going to write any one specific genre exclusively for my career. I like to read and watch all genres and I would like to write in them all as well.
The toughest but most exciting would be comedy. I have always dreamt of doing comedic writing so when I eventually tackle that it will be exciting and fun for me.

Read rest of my fun interview w/ Joyce Strand: Ahmad Interview on Simply Tips


No comments:

Post a Comment