Friday, July 13, 2012

Lost in a Sea of Words: Author Interview with Ahmad Taylor

My Photo 

 
Lost in a Sea of Words: Author Interview with Ahmad Taylor: Hello everyone! Today is Friday and my author featured today is Ahmad Taylor. I hope everyone enjoys the post!





If you could tell your readers anything, what would it be?

Thank you for your support. I am extremely blessed to have been able to write anything at all, and I am grateful for the love that readers have shown me in response to my hard work.

I would also say in general to your readership, any author or work that you appreciate, let the author know. Like them on Facebook, or send them a note of their website, or write a review or comment whenever you can. Taking a few minutes to show your love really does make a world of difference to the writer, and can help them immensely with current and future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment